Friday, October 8, 2010

More posts coming...

I will post photos of a great hike I had last weekend.  I hiked for 4 hours - got terribly lost - had to tree-whack to find my way out and came home with poison oak, must learn what that plant looks like.

Have to go pack now.  Leaving for Germany on Sunday.  For all those who know my eldest Evan, he is getting married on October 15 to Daniela Vogel.  They met a year ago in Germany.  We have been together a few times and they are very much in love.

Evan deploys to Afghanistan on November 19 so they decided to move their plans up.  It will be an exciting time. Tom & Pat and I are going over for the festivities.  Kyle won't be able to join us as he has a final interview with BCG for their LA office - am I excited about the job and LA - you better believe it.  He has worked very hard on his job search (now a senior at Duke) and can't quite believe he has made it to this point - they are flying him out to meet the "team".

It should be an exciting week coming up for the Meller/Gerbe's.

Evan and Dani from last Christmas (on right)  Kyle (middle)
Dearest friends Peter and Emily Lynch (on left)
Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment