Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How quick can you get rid of something??? Or What to do instead of a house closing...

Tuesday, July 20

Me: So Mom do you really want those windsurfers in your garage?
Mom:  No, but I don't know what to do, let's pull them out for the garbage man...
Me:  I'll take care of it, see you after bridge
Me:  Oh bright idea - Craigslist!
Lapse time : 3 hours
Mom:  What do you you mean someone is coming for the wind surfer
Me:  You told me to get rid of them!!!
Mom: Yes, but I didn't think you could do it so quick!
Me: HaHaHa
Man for the windsurfer:  What are you going to do with the other one
Me: It's broken
Man:  I'll take it anyway
Me:  Please remember you owe the nice lady $1.
Mom: HaHaHa

Gotta Love Craigslist.  Cleaned out my whole house that way.  Got much more than $1 though

No comments:

Post a Comment