Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's dangerous staying in a bad hotel



Friday August 13, 2010
View from my hotel room
After you stay in a bad hotel you want something nice, at least I did.  I had set my sites on Niagara Falls, Ontario and got it in my head that my room should overlook the Falls.  All along I knew I shouldn't end up there on the weekend because it would be crowded and more expensive.  SO, here I was going to Niagara Falls on one of the last summer WEEKENDS.  Oh well, sometimes you just have to go for it.  This will be my treat to myself - at least the one for this week, ROFL...  I'm on the 14th floor of the Sheraton Fallsview Hotel.  I will let the photos speak for themselves for my afternoon.  P.S.  I did drive the NY State thruway as I wanted to enjoy as much of my decadent hotel as I could!

More view from my room


Still in my room

So in speaking to my mother she said "you really have to go on the Maid of the Mist".  So here I go...  

















No comments:

Post a Comment