Monday, August 16, 2010

Michigan, duh...

-  I haven't seen an imported car for two days!
-  They spell "crab" on the menu as "krab"



More beautiful clouds over Lake Huron


-  Very weird this morning - I was driving North (yes, Bill I really was driving North) but the sun was on the West side of my car.  The only thing I could think of was that I am very close to the central time zone.  Don't ask me why that's an excuse it just sounds good.

Spent all day driving up the West side of Lake Huron on a little road and then down the east side of Lake Michigan.  Crossed the Mackinac Bridge.  It's a 4 mile suspension bridge. Very incredible and beautiful.

Didn't your mother tell you not to take photos while driving!!!
In a little town called Manistique, MI on the shores of Lake Michigan.  The wind was so strong I didn't stop to swim anywhere.

Heading for Sturgeon Bay tomorrow!

Bye, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment